Its over and done with!
If you get up and get stuck in first thing, you wont have the entire day to talk yourself out of it!
You will establish positive patterns and consistent good habits…
Starting the day with exercise will set you up for the day with a flood of endorphins and positive thoughts to channel into the rest of the days endeavours.
Exercise boosts cognitive function, morning exercise will help problem solving abilities and improve your mental focus and capacity to deal with day to day stress.
You will develop self- discipline…
An early morning regime requires sacrifice. Those who have positive early morning habits tend to spill over into both personal and professional accomplishments and are more committed to achieving success. (You don’t want to waste the hard earned effort..!)
Optimum athletic output requires a great diet. If you are getting up to exercise chances are you will stay on the straight and narrow with breakfast making sure you are fuelled for your workout.
3 Top Tips to make sure you get out of bed…
- Pop your alarm on loud AND on the other side of the room to stop you rolling straight over.
- Lay out your work out clothes the night before.
- Get straight into the shower so you don’t climb back into bed!
Morning Smoothie Recipe…
- 1 Frozen Banana (peel it pre bed)
- 200 ml unsweetened nut milk (almond, rice milk.. whatever taste you prefer.)
- 1 Tbsp of natural peanut butter
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Powder
- Natural Honey to taste if you have a sweeter tooth.
Pop it all in the blender and enjoy.
Pre or post work out, this quick and easy recipe will keep you feeling full and nourished all morning.
Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor and Rehabilitation Specialist.
Body Care Plus,
17 Fore St,