Gorgeous Gluten and Dairy Free Breakfast Pancakes…
This brekkie recipe is the perfect start to the day to keep you fuelled for the morning. It arrived care of my little brother and I believe he learned it in a cafe in Sydney, the brunch capital of the world!
- x 1 Mashed Banana
- x 2 Tablespoons of Gluten Free Oats
- x 1 Egg
- Handful of Blackberries
- Juice of a Lemon
- A drizzle of Manuka Honey
- x 1 Nectarine
- Coconut Oil
- Whisk the oats, mashed banana and egg into a batter.
- Pop some Coconut Oil in the pan and add the batter, cook through for a couple of minutes and flip.
- In the mean time, whack your Blackberries into a milk pan with some honey and the juice of a lemon, cook this until the fruit softens.
- Place your pancakes on a plate, drizzle the fruit compote on top, slice up your nectarine and serve… preferably with a flat white… Perfection!
Personal Trainer and Rehabilitation Expert,
Body Care Plus,